We deeply value our hotel partners' participation in our unique hotel search engine. Our goal is to send you highly targeted visitors and to let you control your booking process. We think it's good for travelers and good for hotels. Our ability to allow travelers to find high-quality hotels by unique amenities and features is what sets us apart. Only hotels who have been handpicked by editor, Laura van Hoff, are represented on JuicyHotels.com.
How to register for free:
- If you have already registered, please click here to log in.
- If your hotel has been invited to register but you have not yet registered and need a registration link re-sent to you, please email us to request a new secure link to register for access to your profile.
- If you would like to be considered for inclusion on JuicyHotels.com, please email Editor, Laura van Hoff. Only properties who have been invited or accepted upon request by the hotel and then approved may register and edit property details.
Free registration allows you to:
- Control which amenities are listed for your hotel
- Control which activities are listed for your hotel
- Control all of the" additional details" such as: Concierge Lounge, WiFi, Parking, Breakfast, Pets, Boutique, How to Get There, What Makes Your Hotel Green, Community Benefits, Dining Options, Accessibility.
Beyond registering for free and editing hotel details and photos, a property can sign up for the following paid options which are based on a no-obligation, easy to use pay-per-click system:
- A link to your hotel website
- A direct email link to your reservations email address for booking and rate inquiries so YOU control the booking process
- "Juicy Deals" to promote special deals with a link to your website promotions page and inclusion on our "Juicy Deals" page with a link to your property page on our site, and a link to your deals page on your site.
- Banner ads at the top, right and bottom of all pages with highly targeted search criteria options.
You can see a sample of all free and paid options on my Laura's Sample Hotel page.
Interested? Learn more about paid options here.