Charlestown, St. Kitts & Nevis (Nevis)
This hotel says...
Montpelier is pure laid-back chic. A 300 year-old sugar plantation that now happily embraces effortless luxury. The rooms all offer stunning sea views and the private beach is complete with hammocks, cabanas and the beach bar. The poolside restaurant Indigo lets you kick back and feel the island rhythm. Restaurant 750 has stunning views of St Kitts and offers fine dining. The Mill Prive is an experience that blends understated surroundings with the excitement of an imaginative, intricate take on French-influenced island cuisine. Montpelier invites you to be active, be sun-soaked, discover waterfalls, explore centuries old ruins or simply enjoy tropical island life in the West Indies. At Montpelier, you live fully.
- 24 Hour Security
Air Conditioned/Climate Control
Babysitting or Child Care
Beds: Rooms with King Beds
Beds: Rooms with Two Beds
- Desk in the Room
Dining: Restaurant On Property
Fax Machine Available For Guests
Gardens on the Property
Golf Course on Property
Hammocks (Common Area)
Internet: Is Free
- Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Service
Parking: Self Parking (Uncovered)
Private Beach Cabanas
Room Service (Limited)
Room Type: Cottages
Safe: In-Room Safe
Swimming Pool: Cool Pool Views
Telephone in Room
Uniformed Security on Site
View: Rooms with Ocean View
- Kids Activites/Club
Wildlife - Birds
- Wildlife - Monkeys
Wildlife - Turtles
Wine Tasting & Activities
- Andrew Harper Reader's Choice
- Kiwi Hotels
National Geographic Traveler Stay List - Caribbean
- Relais & Chateau
Pets not allowed
Wi-Fi spots in the public areas (complimentary), and Laptop available for public use in the reception area.
• Fruits and vegetables are predominantly supplied by local farmers. We choose producers who are using organic methods and sustainable agricultural practices. Our policy is to support the local community, and to provide our guests with high quality products.
• We grow our own organic herbs (mint, basil, oregano, thyme etc.) and our future is to create our permaculture garden with many kinds of products.
• Restaurant remains are saved and collected by the local farmers to feed their animals.
• We use paper products with a high recycled content and we recycle a large portion of printed material.
• In the laundry we use organic detergents (Ecolab) and water saving methods (rain water).
• We have two cisterns for collecting the rainwater for use in the laundry and the gardens.
• We have automatic lighting system to save energy during the day.
• To avoid the usage of small plastic bottles and reduce wasteful packaging, we use dispenser style bottles for bath products in the rooms and for other consumables.
• For the amenities in our rooms our choice is ELEMIS the luxury British Spa and Skincare brand with natural pro products, which contain organic extracts. One of the reasons that we chose this brand is due to the fact that ELEMIS does not test on animals and respects the environment.
• We encourage our guests to help us in our effort to be green by placing “green cards” in all our rooms concerning the daily changing of towels and sheets.
Montpelier Plantation and Beach donates a portion of the proceeds from specific products, to help fight breast cancer in Nevis.
Montpelier is a boutique hideaway in a unique location. The hotel offers 19 contemporary chic rooms and is idyllically situated 750 feet above the Caribbean Sea in the foothills of Nevis Peak.
Parking is complimentary for guests
Full breakfast with fresh healthy juices, exotic fruits and a selection of homemade pastries, yogurt and jams.
The poolside restaurant Indigo lets you kick back and feel the island rhythm. Restaurant 750 has stunning views of St Kitts and offers fine dining. The Mill Prive is an experience that blends understated surroundings with the excitement of an imaginative, intricate take on French-influenced island cuisine.
From United States and Canada. The most common route is direct to St. Kitts.
New York direct to St. Kitts.
Miami direct to St. Kitts.
Charlotte direct to St. Kitts.
Atlanta direct to St. Kitts.
From Toronto direct to St. Kitts.
Seasonal scheduled flights.
AIR CANADA via Antigua, connecting to Nevis or St. Kitts with LIAT
From San Juan
CONTINENTAL, DELTA, UNITED AIRLINES, USAIR and JETBLUE from different US Cities to San Juan.
San Juan to St. Kitts - AMERICAN EAGLE, LIAT
San Juan to Nevis CAPE AIR, AIR SUNSHINE
From other Caribbean islands to Nevis direct or St. Kitts
St. Thomas to Nevis - AIR SUNSHINE
Tortola to Nevis - AIR SUNSHINE
St. Maarten to Nevis – WINAIR
Antigua and other Caribbean Destinations to Nevis – LIAT
Antigua & Montserrat to Nevis - FLY MONTSERRAT
BRITISH AIRWAYS to St. Kitts.
BRITISH AIRWAYS & VIRGIN ATLANTIC via Antigua connecting to Nevis with LIAT or a private charter.
KLM via St. Maarten, connecting to Nevis with WINAIR
AIR FRANCE via St. Maarten, connecting to Nevis with WINAIR
Not wheelchair accesible.